Changing Lives Through Performing, Teaching, Composing And Conducting
Mendelsohn 4th Symphony - 1st Mov. Samuel Boruszko conducting Simon Bolivar Youth Orchestra, Sala Jose Felix Rivas, Teatro Teresa Carreno, Caracas, Venezuela
California Institute Of The Arts, CALARTS, Santa Clarita, CA.
[ Master Of Fine Arts ]
Instituto Universitario De Estudios Musicales IUDEM, Caracas, Venezuela
[ Bachelor Of Arts In Music Composition ]
Founding member of “El Sistema” Of Symphonic Orchestras in Caracas, Venezuela directed By the legendary Dr. Jose. A. Abreu: Simón Bolívar Symphonic Orchestra
National Youth Orchestra of Venezuela
Worked as a conductor in:
Simón Bolívar Symphonic Orchestra
Symphonic Band of the State of Carabobo
Emil Friedmann College String and Voice Orchestra
Carabobo Symphony Orchestra
Haydn Orchestra - Emil Friedmann College
Conservatory Orchestra (ONJV)
ONJV National Children's Orchestra "B"
Music arrangements in two CD’s produced by MIDI Incorporated, featuring Pedro Eustache and his band. 1993/1995
Symphonies 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, Beethoven
Symphony #4 Mendelsohn
Clarinet Concerto Mozart
Holberg Suite Grieg
Sinfonia India Chavez
Concertos for Violin Vivaldi
Viola Concerto Teleman
Hallelujah Chorus Haendel
Christmas Joy to the World CD produced by VPRAISE01 - 2008
Professional violin and viola players for 30 years.
Regularly teaches or gives lectures at many music schools and universities.
Founder Director of Community Synergy Inc. - a non-Profit corporation that aims to change lives though music and art.
- Mulan's Dream 2018
- Shadows of Madras 2018
- Symphonic Overture #1 2008
- Ricercare 2007
- Anthem for Choir and String Quartet 2012
- Salmo 150 (The 150th Psalm) (Choir and Orchestra) 1992
- Oíd la Historia (Listen to the Story): Waltz-Joropo for Mixed Chorus, Cuatro, Maracas and Venezuelan Folk Percussion 1977
- Noche Divina (Divine Night): Waltz-Joropo for Mixed Chorus, Cuatro, Maracas and Venezuelan Folk Percussion 1976
- Serial Quintet: Flute, bassoon, violin, viola and cello, 2010.
- Classical Quartet: Flute, oboe, clarinet and bassoon, 1986.
- Cristo Mío (My Jesus): Mixed Chorus, 2 flutes, clarinet, 2 violins and bassoon, 1975
- Sonata for Piano in G, 1999
- Fugue for 2 Parts (A minor) 2000
- Fugue for 4 Parts (A mayor) 2007
- 3 Miniatures for Flute and two Violas 2007
- Capriccio for Solo Flute 2009
- String Quartet # 1 2009
- L’Océan Infini: String Quartet and Narrator